Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman divorces man over small penis
[SIZE=14px][FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit][SIZE=18px][FONT=latobold][Image: marriage.jpg][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px][FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit][SIZE=18px][FONT=latobold]A Chinese woman filed for divorce because her husband’s penis was too small.[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px][FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit]The 52-year-old woman was granted a divorce from her 55-year-old husband after she claimed that the size of his 5-cm-long penis left him unable to meet her sexual needs, Apple Daily reported.[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]The man also failed to keep his promise of having sex with her at least three times a week.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]The couple met in 2008 through mutual friends. However, they didn’t have sex before getting married so the first time she saw the size of his penis was on their wedding night.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]According to the wife, her husband was unable to have sex with her. He did seek help for the problem, but without results.[/SIZE]
http://gbtimes.com/news/woman-divorces-m...mall-penis

looks like the husband got the short end of the stick...

BA DUM TSSS!
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I don't know whether to burst out in laughter or feel sad for the poor chump... This actually got published... he is screwed! Wow...
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
I kind of doubt having a large or average penis was part of their vows...
I've got a feeling that size probably didn't matter. she just wasn't getting any action.

" is it in yet?"
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 88960, member: 1060 Wrote:I've got a feeling that size probably didn't matter. she just wasn't getting any action.

" is it in yet?"
hahaha! Even if she was would she feel it?!
- "Honey are you in yet?!"
- "Bloody hell woman I am giving it all she's got!!"
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
China...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]