Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Korea to attack Wednesday April 10th
Peace? Anyone?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
China has influence in NK but they're not directly calling the shots.

NK is playing the same old game as always. Only this time a bit more close to the red line. And they've pretty much backed themselves into a corner. In previous situations they always had an option left. For example: "we'll stop testing nuclear weapons and the US gives us food or takes us off the list of states that sponsor terrorism". Now I don't see something like that.

China wouldn't support an attack by NK. But if in the case of a full out war (hypothetically) the US decides to after the regime and not just take a defensive position, China would most likely intervene I think. A US sphere of influence reaching into their own backyard is not something they could live with. Imagine Chinese destroyers in the Gulf Of Mexico.
nk doesnt want to fuck with the us. the us doesnt want to fuck with nk only because anything the us does will effect all the countrys around nk. the main one being china.

cucubelu, post: 89465, member: 15378 Wrote:Actually its because they being pushed into a corner by sanctioned from the UN, US and Asian countries alike which is turning into another possible Japan situation from World War II... do love my history, thats why I find this intriguing following.

Them being pushed into a corner leaves only two choices. A) Attack with everything you have for a last show. B) Surrender to the sanctions and start negotiating, but lose the power over a lot in the country.
i hope u know ww2 was staged. us knew pearl harbor was going to happen. they needed a reason to drop that bomb and scare everyone else in the world.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
They're just trying to top war-lords' April fools joke. Getting out of control!
JumbOlaya, post: 89534, member: 956 Wrote:They're just trying to top war-lords' April fools joke. Getting out of control!
off topic i like your avatar make me hungry everytime what is it Tongue
_RemiX, post: 89526, member: 3519 Wrote:nk doesnt want to fuck with the us. the us doesnt want to fuck with nk only because anything the us does will effect all the countrys around nk. the main one being china. i hope u know ww2 was staged. us knew pearl harbor was going to happen. they needed a reason to drop that bomb and scare everyone else in the world.

Wasn't staged per say. Most in congress knew about the CIA intelligence that was pointing to an immediate attack on Pearl Harbor, they decided not to act on it. Whether it was for "a way into the war" or just plain stupidity we will never know. The same happened when the British decided not to act when breaking the German Code and knowing that the German would bomb one of their towns, it was to make sure in the long run the Germans wouldn't know they broke the enigma. Anyways, history always has multiple sides, and multiple tales. None of which are 100% true, but some that give a deeper insight to the whole image.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Hi. Personal Half Korean guy's thought here. I think DPRK is NOT gonna nuke anyone because:
1. Kim Jung bitch is not that stupid
2. He got educated in Europe most of his life sucking baguette and seeping black tea
3. He practiced army mobilization couple of days ago: if he wanted to nuke, why show off your army?
4. DPRK has threaten, or more like brandishing their nuke heads since last year. Why not just nuke someone? Why make the situation more tense? He wants attention, not world domination.
5. They don't have enough skill to minimize the nukes into something smaller for cities, not the whole fuckin continent (i.e. tactical nuke)
6. Not nuking is the only reason since they do not have any backup like back in first Korean war: Russia and China were a big brothers who backed them up. now, Russia and China is both sucking America's big dick called "market", because they like money more than communism. MMMM the taste of dollaaa
7. Kim jung-fuckface just wants more kimchi and he is out so if we bring more kimchi he won't cry and hide the nukes.
[Image: 8395jp8j8y5yvelzzal7.jpg]

When you see him, You'll shit brick.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
I can't wait for them to launch something... that means my buddies and I are going over there to fuck them up! Looking forward to that day.