Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyday Pubbing with Sandra From Human Resources
ceddeeoo, post: 89969, member: 9052 Wrote:penguin ? what penguin. i see no penguins

[Image: derpsc.jpg]
Everyone I talked to was rather displeased&annoyed.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Wtf is all the penguin shit about?
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Cedd sent all of us a link, which Bison later said was an exploit to change our avatars to some penguin.

Most of us were like, ok, and clicked it, and it changed our shit.

I didn't have a copy of my original Avatar and it means something to me and a group I used to play with... so when I thought I lost it, it was super annoying. Thankfully I found it online cached. Wanted... couldn't get his CS to start after Cedd sent him the link.
oh I clicked that linked. It didn't change mine did it?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
joker8baller, post: 89988, member: 835 Wrote:Cedd sent all of us a link, which Bison later said was an exploit to change our avatars to some penguin.

Most of us were like, ok, and clicked it, and it changed our shit.

I didn't have a copy of my original Avatar and it means something to me and a group I used to play with... so when I thought I lost it, it was super annoying. Thankfully I found it online cached. Wanted... couldn't get his CS to start after Cedd sent him the link.

You're blaming it all on me ? I sent it to a couple of people but then it spread like wildfire, my whole friends list were penguins at one point.
You did send it to everyone I talked with. Like I said, for me, it's a complicated issue, but I did not enjoy losing my avatar that I didn't have a copy of... the avatar means a lot. It's a tribute to a buddy who's gone.
Lets burn cedeo like a fucking witch.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Had to: [video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=wQGWQpN6oF4[/video]
Hey guys..thanks for making my thread into a blame "Ceddeeo for the penguins thread"

[Image: 1352326676163.jpg]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
[Image: Thread-hijack.jpg]