Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto High Latency Kick
Knowpain, post: 90946, member: 1105 Wrote:You want to have fun and relax. So does us laggers. Because of limited resources and far off region, majority of laggies can't fix their problem. Luckily, They found war-lords' servers. A possible playground for them. But if you set the limitation too low, They would be ended up with nowhere to play anymore. And of course, 400+ pingers shouldn't be there playing. They're a bit beyond exception. So, Keep the limitation as much as it was. "500+" or "400+".
I exactly know what you mean. I used to be a no-steam player (aviara.ro) until I brought the game. The only resort I found was on (wL's) servers due to fact it was the only server where I didn't get a sky-rocketing ping from the Russian servers and the fact it had a great gaming community and most of the time a respectful community.

From Natural #NZOL

Double post

Matt, post: 91181, member: 178 Wrote:The only one that stands out is probably slimshady in the first screenshot. On the second screenshot, what ping would you be happy with? If we limited it to say 200ms then there would be no one there to play with on the second screenshot.
I didn't imply to limit the ping to 200ms, I'd just wanted you and others to take note of the latency people more closer and local are having to deal with. I suggest you should lower the "Kicker" to - 350ms - 400 ms or even to the extent of 400ms - 450ms. I do take in recognition of the fact people are No-Steam and these are the servers where they get the lowest ping on.
[Image: 634352_601.png] [Image: sig_1010440_2_1_en.png][Image: sig_634736_2_1_en.png]
[Image: 634133_random.png]
Matt, post: 91181, member: 178 Wrote:The only one that stands out is probably slimshady in the first screenshot. On the second screenshot, what ping would you be happy with? If we limited it to say 200ms then there would be no one there to play with on the second screenshot.
slimshady is from india and i know him...........please dont do anything to the servers....just keep it as it is now.......@Natural: wL is not local css server provider...its international...people from around the globe join it.....every country is not close to usa , i think
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Striker, post: 91185, member: 16525 Wrote:slimshady is from india and i know him...........please dont do anything to the servers....just keep it as it is now.......@Natural: wL is not local css server provider...its international...people from around the globe join it.....every country is not close to usa , i think
lol YOU THINK?

--

Anyway I'd just leave it at 500 as it already is.
Riser, post: 91186, member: 992 Wrote:lol YOU THINK?

--

Anyway I'd just leave it at 500 as it already is.
^^^ this is only what i am trying to say......just keep it as it is now......500 is best
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
How I hunt laggers:
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=R1Xj2zOIcnM[/video]
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]