Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No internet for the XBOX One? Microsoft's solution. Stick with the 360.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=BiUzaqOU06M[/video]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I honestly think once the number of sales are in and they couldn't even remotely get close to the numbers they have been projecting, this guy will be out of a job.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Who doesn't have the internet these days?
Even With 360 you Should have Xbox Gold To Play Online or To 'Browse' The Internet :mad:

Double post

Playstation Ftw
[Image: agj55fzm20e4lkxlr95p.png]
|Cam|Per, post: 94991, member: 16797 Wrote:Even With 360 you Should have Xbox Gold To Play Online or To 'Browse' The Internet :mad:

Double post

Playstation Ftw
nah xbox is better
PS4 clearly is better.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Clearly, pc is better

Double post

Tongue
$UmerK1000$, post: 94993, member: 16583 Wrote:nah xbox is better

try reading the articles on xbox DRM and watch the sony e3 conference lol
What a console.... No offline more than 1 day is the scariest thing I've ever met. :confused:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Knowpain, post: 95034, member: 1105 Wrote:What a console.... No offline more than 1 day is the scariest thing I've ever met. :confused:

On 25th hour of your console's offline time your door will get kicked out, you will be put down on your knees and get punched in the face and yelled at for not having it on for more than a day. This is how I see it. Shit, I'm applying for Microsoft... Goon Department.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]