Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hedgehog out
Thanks for playing with me guys,

As of now I'm dismissing myself from war-lords servers,

Feel free to add me on steam, though. = sakitsaws

As long as Mr. Tea or ruplayer have anything to do with the way things go on wL community, I have 0 interest in playing. I can't have any kind of fun around these guys. I'll find a server that suits me better.

have fun everyone, it's been great.

Sincerely,
[SIZE=22px]ʢʱʶᵒᵑꜟᶝ the Hedgehog[/SIZE]
Sad to see you go Hedge. I will see you around man.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Good luck being racist on other servers! You would have no issues if you just stopped being racist and stop bypassing silences by talking with your name.

Toodles!
Bye person who posted a lot of stuff in the shout box, in which I ended up reading it all because it was fun to read.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal, post: 97435, member: 478 Wrote:Bye person who posted a lot of stuff in the shout box, in which I ended up reading it all because it was fun to read.

god that sounds boring, how could read half of this shit -.-
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Hedge, post: 97432, member: 16923 Wrote:[SIZE=11px]I got a special licence for being so damn stupid.[/SIZE]

Good Luck! =)
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
henry, post: 97436, member: 395 Wrote:god that sounds boring, how could read half of this shit -.-

I was bored...

Sad
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Good luck, most servers will just out right ban for racism.
You know there are only a few rules you have to follow. It's not that bad and you can still have fun. I know quite a few servers out there that even ban for mild profanity. But if you don't see our servers are fun enough for you, good luck on your ventures. Two weeks of unpaid vacation time from War-lords, come back refreshed
try that out at [email protected] get warned even for saying "damn" or "shit".just ask creative.

anyway its not a perm ban...

btw take care hedge,

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=31k_DB8KVQM[/video]

its a wild world.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.