Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i know i should have posted this in anouther place but w\e, cry if you will. but if we were to post proxies, could we set it up to where you would have to thank the post to be able to view the proxies?
MOVED TO Question area

and yes ill talk to canister about adding a thank script
it's been 4 months, did you talk to canister yet?
Thanking the posts to view the proxies is just lame. Do you really think they mean thanks?
Matt Wrote:Thanking the posts to view the proxies is just lame. Do you really think they mean thanks?

while i agree that thanking to view is lame, a thank you plugin would be nice so that we can yell at people who just put pointless "thanks" over and over instead of clicking the thank you button.
Leaky Wrote:
Matt Wrote:Thanking the posts to view the proxies is just lame. Do you really think they mean thanks?

while i agree that thanking to view is lame, a thank you plugin would be nice so that we can yell at people who just put pointless "thanks" over and over instead of clicking the thank you button.
Theres a thank you button? I think it was disabled
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
xFerior Wrote:
Leaky Wrote:

if there is one, i don't know where it is. i was saying there should be one so that people don't make pointless "thank you" posts.
Leaky Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:
Leaky Wrote:

if there is one, i don't know where it is. i was saying there should be one so that people don't make pointless "thank you" posts.
oh i see. Doesn't SMF have a karma function?

xFerior Wrote:
Leaky Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:
Leaky Wrote:

oh i see. Doesn't SMF have a karma function?

it has a karma, but that's not quite the same as thank you. the thank you button just puts something on the post that says "8 people thanked this post", i think the karma thing just adds to reputation and leaves it at that
Oh i see, well i think its far too late to add a thank you mod. just my opinion though  Big Grin