Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Zimmerman found not guilty
ceddeeoo, post: 98573, member: 9052 Wrote:[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=hVTPily3ZyU[/video]
I agree with the worst state part. Florida is just horrible state to not only live in, but their state laws suck there too. This isn't the only messed up murder here though.

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=5vPnMbLr5nc[/video]

Florida is just (F word) up.
YuRi Approves
[Image: tumblr_l26orhtfgh1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lsklc0sQ7G1qdmxh2o8_250.gif]
Yuri The Sailor, post: 98583, member: 14856 Wrote:I agree with the worst state part. Florida is just horrible state to not only live in, but their state laws suck there too. This isn't the only messed up murder here though.

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=5vPnMbLr5nc[/video]

Florida is just (F word) up.

That woman was just sick. It wouldn't have mattered what state she lived in. What a shame that she had to take her son's life when she decided to take her own. Sad
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Linsanity, post: 98190, member: 16972 Wrote:Only in Merica..

uh uh only in 'Murica
Donut, post: 98188, member: 16662 Wrote:So this was what josh was mad about :eek:

Yes, but not because he got away with it, Heck Johaness Mehserle got away with only 1 and half years Jail time for killing an Unarmed Oscar Grant (subject of the new movie Fruitvale Station btw) i had guessed when this all started Zimmerman would get away with it.

When you look over American History in the days before the Civil Rights movements took off, a Black Man getting killed by a white man, especially in the south was something the White Man always got away with. Think about it, case was in Florida, and who has a 6 person jury, ive never heard of a 6 person jury before, because couldn't you potentially tie then?

Then when you look at Juror B37's Anderson Cooper interview afterwards, just the degree of familiarity alone that she(i think) treats George Zimmerman with, constantly refering to him as George instead of Mr. Zimmerman, already shows me at least that there was indeed a bias to him.

When i was watching the case on CNN i love how they threw out the witness who was the last person to speak with Trayvon Martin, for reasons that aren't really clear to me, she has a Speech impediment because of her Jawbone which would require surgery to fix(meaning she couldnt have testified this year for the case).

The fact that they put an Asian Forensics guy up on the stand, who had a very hard time speaking English, but in truth really didn't know what he was doing as he constantly stated he was only doing what he was told to do, and the lack of credible Forensics evidence because of the procedures used.(Such as no taking of pictures of Trayvon's Hands to see if they were bruised, which would prove he was beating up Zimmerman, just one of things not done.)

Bottom Line, when i saw this come one CNN when it had just happened, i thought to myself, theres no bigger Bitch in this world than George Zimmerman, if you're gonna get your ass kicked by some small skinny looking Black 17 year old, take it like a Man, get up, and walk away, dont shoot the guy. It still wrings true now, and all those Protests that have come because of the verdict, fuck them, those people have done nothing but destroy Local Businesses and caused more problems(Oakland CA for example)
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
I'm just glad you have evolved into using paragraphs now Josh.

I'd blame the system for letting this slide more than George Zimmerman.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
The main reason Zimmerman didn't get convicted of anything is because of the prosecutors... they went for murder and did a piss poor job of it. They could've done manslaughter and at least get him convicted
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=xFUDFAGlMZU[/video]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Honestly, When a white man kills a Chinese guy. No Big deal.When a white man kills an Arabic. No Big Deal. BUT WHEN A WHITE MAN KILLS A BLACK GUY THERE GOES A Riot. HOneslty, African Americans need to calm down. Why is there no riot when an Asian person gets shot by a cop? Its not like the president got shot or anything, there is no need to make such a big deal over this case and the media really needs to stop with this seriously. Do you think it was nice for the pilots of the SFO air crash to be called Sum Ting Wong, or WI Tu Lo. Stop making sucha big deal about this
[Image: 642774_101.png][Image: 716635_101.png]
[Image: 84678_ORIG-happy_dance_midget.gif]
Stop Complaining and Pick up A Dumbell
Private Toast, post: 99390, member: 15047 Wrote:Honestly, When a white man kills a Chinese guy. No Big deal.When a white man kills an Arabic. No Big Deal. BUT WHEN A WHITE MAN KILLS A BLACK GUY THERE GOES A Riot. HOneslty, African Americans need to calm down. Why is there no riot when an Asian person gets shot by a cop? Its not like the president got shot or anything, there is no need to make such a big deal over this case and the media really needs to stop with this seriously. Do you think it was nice for the pilots of the SFO air crash to be called Sum Ting Wong, or WI Tu Lo. Stop making sucha big deal about this

... George Zimmerman was a Mexican. Not a white guy. -_-; You fail.

Quote:[SIZE=15px]“We know the level of THC in his body is enough to cause some level of impairment,”[/SIZE]

How many people would have done the same thing in this position though?

What do you know: Some kid who's high, jumps you outside and you defend yourself. How do you know Trayvon didn't have a gun? A knife? A weapon of some kind concealed away—you don't. You act in your own well being and interest of life and that be that.

Constitutionally—the pursuit of life was being hindered, as well as happiness from being attacked and the second amendment grants us the right to bear arms. And not only that, compliance with the strict laws of C&C—I don't see a damn thing Zimmerman did wrong. He was attacked. He defended himself by necessary means. Game over.

There's a million what-if's in some stoned kid's defense, but there's an equal million in the actions that could have taken place and left Zimmerman dead, which would have found another wayward teen—black or not—in jail.

I think it was like 5 days after this happened, there was a shooting in Chicago and 4 black kids died. What was the difference?

Black on black hate. Enough said.
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
J33f, post: 99432, member: 17021 Wrote:... George Zimmerman was a Mexican. Not a white guy. -_-; You fail.

How many people would have done the same thing in this position though?

What do you know: Some kid who's high, jumps you outside and you defend yourself. How do you know Trayvon didn't have a gun? A knife? A weapon of some kind concealed away—you don't. You act in your own well being and interest of life and that be that.

Constitutionally—the pursuit of life was being hindered, as well as happiness from being attacked and the second amendment grants us the right to bear arms. And not only that, compliance with the strict laws of C&C—I don't see a damn thing Zimmerman did wrong. He was attacked. He defended himself by necessary means. Game over.

There's a million what-if's in some stoned kid's defense, but there's an equal million in the actions that could have taken place and left Zimmerman dead, which would have found another wayward teen—black or not—in jail.

I think it was like 5 days after this happened, there was a shooting in Chicago and 4 black kids died. What was the difference?

Black on black hate. Enough said.

is the last name zimmerman a mexican last name sir?

Double post

and he's hispanic, that means from, and can be from spain too

Double post

or in other words, he is a White Hispanic

Double post

btw you guys need to stop caring so much about this case, its really overrated. People make it seem like a plane crashed into the Empire State Building or something like were being attacked by terrorist. In another country, that shit would be censored out immediately
[Image: 642774_101.png][Image: 716635_101.png]
[Image: 84678_ORIG-happy_dance_midget.gif]
Stop Complaining and Pick up A Dumbell