Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War Lords Minecraft Server Manager Looking For Staff
Hey guys I have been put in charge of running the minecraft server. With this said I am looking for a few users to fill a few ranks.

RANK NAMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Ranks Open
New Moderator

Ranks Taken
MC Admin - Eternal Reaper
Tech Crew - Bartlettrock, Trixz12, Storminnorman100
Server Manager - Mekka95 (Me)
C Admin - Bison, Canister, Leaky, Matt, Anuby

Rank Descriptions
Builder
- This is your default rank that you get when you join the server which allows you the basics required to play minecraft - Rank is Default
Builder+ - This is a combinations of Builder and a little bit of extra stuff to make your life easier in minecraft - Rank is Reachable with game Time (time needed not yet set)
Old Builder - This is last rank you can get with out really effort put forward besides just playing a lot. This will give you the max of what is reachable for builder users Smile - Rank is Reachable with game time (time needed not yet set )
New Moderator - This is a introduction rank into the staff world for the minecraft server, This will provide you with the basic moderation tools but is limited to prevent abuse.
Moderator - This is your chance to shine and to help manage the server and keep everything calm and collected. This rank is not limited and is used to help people with issues.
MC Admin - This is the rank that watches over every one from builder - new moderator. This person is here to help train new moderators and help people fix griefs and etc.
Tech Crew - This group of people modify things such as plugins and build things for the map.
Server Manager - This rank is not reachable. This is the rank i have given my self as i am running the server for war-lords
C Admin - C Admin is short for Community Admin. so basicly for people only that run this community

If you have any questions about the server do not be shy and throw them my way.

I am also open for suggestions.

Any who that is gonna rap it up for me

PS

Server is still being thought of what exactly I am gonna do with it.

Messages In This Thread
War Lords Minecraft Server Manager Looking For Staff - by PaSS - Aug 18 2013, 09:59 AM