Poll: Would you attempt to play a WarCraft Server? (7 days to decide Show Results
Yes
5 62.50%
No
1 12.50%
Maybe
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter Strike: Source - Warcraft Mod Server
I could understand that adding a new server could be timely and costly, however I am not suggesting adding a new server. Just merely revamping a previous one to support the WarCraft Mod Plugin. If only for a short period to test the water. I mean, with such original builds that keep War-Lords set to its fundamental ways of support to it's community I have no doubt that if it does not bode well for the future of War-Lords as a whole than it can simply be stripped back to the servers original content. Understandably if you feel this is not the best course of action at this time feel free to close this thread. However, if you see potential let the community know. I am inquisitive on how long ago the WarCraft server had been implemented and what elements were lacking that caused individuals not to play it? Balance is a simple alteration of the configuration of classes. It has to be something more than the primary "He has an OP race!".
[Image: NrozTn.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Counter Strike: Source - Warcraft Mod Server - by Jachit - Aug 27 2013, 06:33 PM