Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Harrassment from johnny reb
Friday the 13th is a well-known camper and troll who harasses the people on the server with his playstyle. Frankly, Friday has ZERO respect for the other people who play because he will let the clock tick to 0 while camping to protect his sniper rifle. Johny Rebel is one of the most respected players on the server and he was giving away Friday's locations because he delays rounds through this tactic.

The real reason Friday will not produce a demo is that if he were to demo himself, he would have to be permanently banned from all wL servers because of his flagrant disrespect for his fellow players. I encourage any admin who doubts me to play on Popular Maps. You will see time and time again this guy letting the clock tick to 0 and ignoring all objectives. Friday has been votebanned several times before for this, and I for one am glad a player finally stuck it to him. By the way, his teamflashing accusations aren't even valid because the server has an anti-flash mod.

Friday's conduct has encouraged other players to adopt similar tactics and it has become an epidemic on popular maps. I ask that instead of banning the highly respected Johny Rebel, that you instead ban this pathetic troll who has made a mockery of your fine server.

Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
Harrassment from johnny reb - by Friday the 13th - Aug 28 2013, 09:17 PM
RE: Harrassment from johnny reb - by Orange Crush - Aug 28 2013, 11:25 PM
RE: Harrassment from johnny reb - by Orange Crush - Aug 29 2013, 01:35 AM
RE: Harrassment from johnny reb - by Orange Crush - Aug 29 2013, 01:59 AM
RE: Harrassment from johnny reb - by Orange Crush - Aug 29 2013, 02:22 AM
RE: Harrassment from johnny reb - by cucubelu - Aug 29 2013, 02:43 AM
RE: Harrassment from johnny reb - by JayCat - Aug 29 2013, 02:49 AM
RE: Harrassment from johnny reb - by Jachit - Aug 30 2013, 05:25 AM
RE: Harrassment from johnny reb - by Jachit - Aug 30 2013, 11:01 PM
RE: Harrassment from johnny reb - by JayCat - Aug 31 2013, 01:37 AM