Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admin Abuse
I'm not really here to start more crap johnny. If you have something to say about me or my playstyle say it here....
http://war-lords.net/threads/friday-the-13th.11556/
Just because you have friends that play the game does not entitle you to gang grief people. What you did was totally unacceptable in game. I ignored you because of your constant bickering and verbal harrassment of others in game. After I ignored you, you constantly trash talked and constantly attempted to get others to voteban me out. I do not sit in spawn with an auto all the time, maybe a few times I have in chateau for example, but that is called "watching the teams flank" ...and I do not do it "ALL the time". If everyone goes B...I will watch CTs trying to flank from A. Its called stratedgy and team support. I really like to know why people think the spawn area is not a playable part of the map. You guys like feeding off afk kills or something? EVERY inch of a map is playable IMO or else paint "NO-GO" zones on the map or have gates close behind you after you leave spawn or w/e. Seems like a weak arguement to flat out try to grief me out of the game. Try real hard and think of more reasons. Also when people are votebanning me do you think that is a motive - killer at all? Damn straight it is.

Anyways I feel a 1 month gag is appropriate. With your history bans you are getting closer to a permanent ban and that would be YOUR fault not mine. I also have japanese terrorist and dat pancake ignored for the same reasons. Trash talk and verbal harrassment of others all game.

In NO WAY possible do I see JayCat's actions being admin abuse.Big Grin IMO it shows how far you go to disagree and lie about your sour actions.
I do not care about making friends in a game.... not when the actions of those people make me cringe when they say the things they do.

I'm curious to see if you actually can learn a lesson from this johnny and be a normal member of society. Good luck. Gang griefing and bullying is not funny or cool, and makes you weak if anything.

As a side note, I would like to apologize to Jachit for what I said in the other post, I thought that video was of me...when it was of johnny doing something wrong. LOL Big misunderstanding there. I dont watch videos from unknown websites like that usually. What was he doing in that video anyways? Made me think the video was about me because jachit called me an idiot of the flaming section post...so ya I was confused. lol.

Messages In This Thread
Admin Abuse - by Johnny Reb - Sep 01 2013, 07:36 AM
RE: Admin Abuse - by johnny - Sep 01 2013, 08:05 AM
RE: Admin Abuse - by dat_pancake - Sep 01 2013, 09:04 AM
RE: Admin Abuse - by joker8baller - Sep 01 2013, 10:04 AM
RE: Admin Abuse - by JayCat - Sep 01 2013, 02:36 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by Friday the 13th - Sep 01 2013, 04:44 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by dat_pancake - Sep 01 2013, 09:47 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by Johnny Reb - Sep 01 2013, 09:50 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by JayCat - Sep 01 2013, 10:05 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by Johnny Reb - Sep 01 2013, 10:11 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by joker8baller - Sep 01 2013, 10:30 PM