Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admin Abuse
joker8baller, post: 101186, member: 835 Wrote:Regardless if he's satirical or not, ghosting & being a general asshat to other players is not tolerated on our servers. The proper way would be to record a demo and post it so we can deal with the issue. Taking it into your own hands is not a good route.

His chatlogs show that he is ghosting Friday & forcing team changes to continue to talk trash. Ghosting in itself is permanently bannable. Being gagged/muted a month is a lot better than being permanently banned.
I don't really think you can tell someone is ghosting through chat logs, seeing as people who are alive cannot hear or read the chat of those dead. It'd have to go through Steam message or something of that sort. Or am I missing a part of his logs that shows that he was ghosting Friday? I kind of skimmed through his logs.

Friday the 13th, post: 101203, member: 17395 Wrote:Anyways I feel a 1 month gag is appropriate. With your history bans you are getting closer to a permanent ban and that would be YOUR fault not mine. I also have japanese terrorist and dat pancake ignored for the same reasons. Trash talk and verbal harrassment of others all game.
We don't really trash talk and verbally abuse people as much as we are fucking around. We're just there to chill and have fun, but when someone doesn't play the objective and abuses the games mechanics, we tend to get a little pissed. If you have us ignored, then it shouldn't be a problem, right? If your play style was justifiable, you wouldn't be votebanned, right?

Friday the 13th, post: 101203, member:17395 Wrote:In NO WAY possible do I see JayCat's actions being admin abuse.Big Grin IMO it shows how far you go to disagree and lie about your sour actions.
I do not care about making friends in a game.... not when the actions of those people make me cringe when they say the things they do.

I'm curious to see if you actually can learn a lesson from this johnny and be a normal member of society. Good luck. Gang griefing and bullying is not funny or cool, and makes you weak if anything.
Gang grief and bullying? If you don't care for friends or social acceptability within the server, why would you care if he was "bullying" you or not? If they're ignored, there shouldn't be a reason as to why you would need him gagged/muted. You get votebanned for a reason, you get hate for a reason. If you don't care about the opinion of others, good. That's fantastic, but don't complain when you get banned or hate.

Messages In This Thread
Admin Abuse - by Johnny Reb - Sep 01 2013, 07:36 AM
RE: Admin Abuse - by johnny - Sep 01 2013, 08:05 AM
RE: Admin Abuse - by dat_pancake - Sep 01 2013, 09:04 AM
RE: Admin Abuse - by joker8baller - Sep 01 2013, 10:04 AM
RE: Admin Abuse - by JayCat - Sep 01 2013, 02:36 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by Friday the 13th - Sep 01 2013, 04:44 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by dat_pancake - Sep 01 2013, 09:47 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by Johnny Reb - Sep 01 2013, 09:50 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by JayCat - Sep 01 2013, 10:05 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by Johnny Reb - Sep 01 2013, 10:11 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by joker8baller - Sep 01 2013, 10:30 PM