Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War-Lords Minecraft Server Trailer Video
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě®, post: 101609, member: 186 Wrote:I understand that the server is not out to the public yet, I totally get the "sneak peak" obviously. That is why i said "Also, can't wait to play this" at the end.

It's just has to do with a program PaSS gave to play minecraft, but i can't connect to any other online multiplayer servers because is a cracked version of minecraft which only connects to the server to who the program is from and not able to play other servers but theirs, unless you buy the real program from minecraft.net. I also asked for any other options, but i'm sure there isn't one.
No thats wrong im using the same teamextreme launcher. you can connect to 100's of other servers as long as their cracked just search on google cracked minecraft servers 1.6.2
Heres one i play on pretty fun when you join a faction. they have jobs and money earning.
play.phoenixminecraft.net <----- just add that to the ip area in add a server and add whatever name you like

Messages In This Thread
War-Lords Minecraft Server Trailer Video - by PaSS - Sep 11 2013, 12:32 AM
RE: War-Lords Minecraft Server Trailer Video - by $UmerK1000$ - Sep 12 2013, 11:03 PM