Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Touhou Wallpapers, Avatars and Sprays
Shokkk, this is where we post Touhou Wallpapers, Sprays, Signatures and the like. If you have one, post it. If not, don't come posting in here random things. So shoo fly.

I present to you, Alice Margatroid!

Double post

A few roleplayers asked me "What really happened during the voyage to the moon in 1969?" and "What did Armstrong probably see?" Well, let me put it to you this way. What he saw was amazing and he had to hide the knowledge from NASA. He also brought someone with him. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the result of the legendary mark of mankind. "Voyage 1969!"

Double post

They say Gensokyo has no sort of military. Pfft, they are so wrong on that one. There's a species in Gensokyo who can definitely act like one and trust me, its true they got what they have in this picture, amazing engineers I'd say! Its Nitori Kawashiro (right) and her Kappa Species!

Double post

Finally, after some time of not being on wL long enough to present images, I bring you a high quality picture from an underrated character! Ladies and Gentlecats, I present to you Rin Kaenbyou from Touhou 11 - Subterranean Animism!! MEOW~!

Double post

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEARS FROM THE SCARLET DEVIL MANSION~!!! -Remilia and Flandre Scarlet.

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Touhou Wallpapers, Avatars and Sprays - by Sako - Oct 01 2013, 03:12 AM
RE: Touhou Wallpapers, Avatars and Sprays - by Sako - Oct 05 2013, 02:09 AM
RE: Touhou Wallpapers, Avatars and Sprays - by Sako - Dec 25 2013, 05:49 AM