Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Crazelol Ban Appeal
Name: (The in-game name used during the time of ban) I might have been Jordan, It was awhile back maybe 7+ months or so.
SteamID: (The banned steam id) I don't know what the steam ID is on the account I was banned on, but I have made a whole new steam and bought another copy of the game however I'm still banned. Current steam ID is. STEAM_0:0:75291768
Server: (The server you can't access) All wL servers.

I think I read something awhile back about buying another copy of the game I could be unbanned hopefully that's the case because wL is the ONLY reason I bought another copy, your servers rock hope to be back soon.

(reason I was banned: No smoke/Hack <--- Idk what that is but the demo was conclusive so the ban was never lifted.)

Thanks lots -Jordan

Edit: I member what it was now, I was wall hacking and it wasn't a nosmoke hack it's something called "render Boxes" or something it puts a blue box around people, Regardless I was hacking and I will not even ATTEMPT to say my ban is not justified I got what I deserved but it has been quite awhile and I did buy a new copy of the game hopefully that will influence the outcome of the ban appeal. - Jordan again Tongue

Messages In This Thread
Crazelol Ban Appeal [APPROVED] - by Jordan TooFresh - Oct 14 2013, 12:52 AM
RE: Crazelol Ban Appeal [APPROVED] - by Masterful1 - Oct 14 2013, 02:13 AM
RE: Crazelol Ban Appeal [APPROVED] - by Masterful1 - Oct 16 2013, 02:45 AM
RE: Crazelol Ban Appeal [APPROVED] - by M. Bison - Oct 17 2013, 05:01 AM
RE: Crazelol Ban Appeal [APPROVED] - by M. Bison - Oct 17 2013, 06:39 AM