Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Unban Request
Name: MindGames
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41303121
Server: MiniGames

About 3-4 hours ago, I was perm banned from wL servers for SMAC 0.8.5.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop

Now I'm not going to give you one of those "la-de-dah" bullcrap excuses of "Oh I didn't know" or "It was my friend".

I fully take responsibility for this ban, because I did infact use a bhop script. But, there is a reason behind it. While in-game on 35hp_beta a few people were talking about bhop scripts and AHK (autohotkey), and one of the players was obviously using a script because every time he would type it was__ spaced ___out __ like this.

Anyways, I took a break from CSS for a while and my bhopping skills aren't anywhere near as tuned as they used to be, to the point where I can't bhop at all anymore. So I took it upon myself, foolishly, to go find a bhop script online.

I realize it was a mistake, and wish I didn't do it in the first place. I've been with wL a little over a year now and would be devastated if something as foolish as this would end my relationship with this community.

If I could please just be given a second chance I would greatly appreciate it and solemnly swear that it will NEVER happen again.

Thanks for your consideration,
MindGames

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request [REJECTED] - by iMindGames - Oct 25 2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Unban Request [REJECTED] - by Yuri The Sailor - Oct 28 2013, 12:43 AM
RE: Unban Request [REJECTED] - by iMindGames - Oct 28 2013, 02:31 AM
RE: Unban Request [REJECTED] - by iMindGames - Oct 29 2013, 01:48 AM
RE: Unban Request [REJECTED] - by M. Bison - Oct 31 2013, 07:58 PM