Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HDK Application (I'm the best cunt) Choose me
JayCat, post: 105315, member: 2104 Wrote:Not hiding anything nor am I ashamed.

I mostly wear the (wL) tag while in game.
I will occasionally wear the (AA) tag when I see some of my clan mates playing in the server.

I think that all of this clan bickering is just stupid.

The only clan that is associated or present on the wL forums that I am part of is Angry Animals. This clan has not been very inactive for a couple of years. When it was active, there were more than a few heated trolling threads here on the forums between AA and NW. I found them non productive and immature. I took no part in any of this petty bickering.

The comment that you made about highcrimes being a friend of RU and you forming an opinion of him based on that makes me ask myself if you feel the same about me as well. I consider myself a friend of RU. In fact, he is one of the two people here on the forums that I have met IRL. I have actually sat and had breakfast with him.

One of the things that you get to see in gaming forums when you are active for multiple years is the members get older and mature. The direction that you see these people go reflects in the posts that they make in these forums. Some of these people make me smile and I give them a mental thumbs up. Others make me just shake my head.

With all said. Just everyone grow up and get over it!

Nahh I've known you and scrimmed with you too much. I'm not ignorant.

Anyways, I'm going to keep on with my direction, I enjoy friendly clan warfare. Nothing serious. I've stated many times that I like many of the nightwatch players and generally have nothing against most of them. I wish jazz would come on here to exemplify his lovely attitude. He's possibly the best for this scenario since he really does embody what Ive wanted this whole time. We would talk trash to each other, about each other clans, try and hunt each other down on the office server, and just generally have good competative nature. Yet we still go and play dota2 together the next day as if it didnt happen. Because mindless bickering doesnt matter. Its just for shits and giggles.

So, I will continue with my stuff, It's not ill-willed. If people take it that way, and are not mature enough to distinguish between friendly competition and serious shit, well, there is nothing i can do about that. It's just a game. Have fun.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?

Messages In This Thread
RE: HDK Application (I'm the best cunt) Choose me - by pTK - Jan 01 2014, 10:32 PM