Poll: Should i get off the hook just this once!? Show Results
Yes, the dudes a friggin engineer, ofcourse hes gonna tinker with the sever anti-cheating defenses!
1 50.00%
Yes, only because engineering students DO get a "GigaNewton"-LOAD of HOMEWORK" Er'day Nikka!
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ass=Busted....
...ohh well, i didnt purchase css originally so i guess its no damage done, there are other shooters out there. and i can see why you think you shouldnt be courteous to cheaters, i would only say that it is still wrong, just because they are not coming back doesn't mean that you shouldn't be courteous. the way you said " So clearly thats 2 rules you didnt read :/" you say it was just a statement but i took it as being disrespectful. I know i didnt read the rules, i made a mistake, but you could've just said please read the rules.all i am trying to say is be mindful of how the other person will interpret what you write. it should always be in your nature to be courteous to people you dont know that well, you never know when you may need their help. I know this is all over the internet so in essence, its a big ol' WHO GIVES A FUCK, but i just hope that you are a nicer person in the real world. I appreciate the good luck. Its no big deal if i don't get approved. As i said, no damage done.

Messages In This Thread
Ass=Busted.... [REJECTED] - by CharlieBrownOnCrack - Jan 23 2014, 02:17 AM
RE: Ass=Busted.... [REJECTED] - by pTK - Jan 24 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: Ass=Busted.... [REJECTED] - by pTK - Jan 25 2014, 12:34 AM
RE: Ass=Busted.... [REJECTED] - by CharlieBrownOnCrack - Jan 25 2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Ass=Busted.... [REJECTED] - by Riser - Jan 27 2014, 11:05 PM