Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
d2 DM server -- intentional changes? [EXPIRED]
Hi guys. I've noticed some strange things on the d2 DM server in the past couple days. For one, the spawn protection times seem to have been reduced quite a bit. I'm not sure if this was intentional or if its a mishap or if I'm just trippin and it hasn't changed... but they seem much shorter to me.

Also, for some reason there are grenades all over the spawn areas (wasn't like that up until the last few days). Here's an example:
[Image: 41ffa841-470d-4182-9ddc-ce1c36762661_zps2a634a56.jpg]
^The nades seem inexhaustible, too. IMO they shouldn't be there.

Server also seems to be resetting every few hours... but I'm not complaing about that part Wink.

edit: I've also noticed some weird stuff happening with the menu, though this might be a problem on my end.

If the first time I spawn, I choose a weapon set... and then when I respawn choose a different set... next time I select "same weapons every time" and it'll give me the first loadout I chose. Sometimes it spawns me with a Scout. Sometimes I just get a random weapon and/or the menu pops back up for some reason. Again, this could be something on my end; I've been messing with my configs the last couple days. Just thought I should note it here since it's relevant.
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End

Messages In This Thread
d2 DM server -- intentional changes? [EXPIRED] - by H0ok3r w A P3n1s™ - Mar 27 2014, 11:28 PM