Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
d2 DM server -- intentional changes? [EXPIRED]
M. Bison, post: 108087, member: 359 Wrote:Are the spawn times too short now?
Dunno if you saw me say this on the in-game chat, but yeah, I think times are too short. I can elaborate if you missed my comments.

M. Bison, post: 108087, member: 359 Wrote:That should be fixed now.
Gracias! The nade-spamming down long and whatnot was pretty weak.

Double post

Ok, so everything seems back to normal now, settings-wise. Or at least pretty close. I feel like the spawn protection time is just a sliver too short.. by like 0.5, maybe 1 second. But it's not a big deal; I can get used to it.

Something really weird just happened today. About ~30 minutes ago my ping was normal, hovering around 70. Then all of a sudden, my ping jumps up to 130 and remains there, constant... and now its gone up to 160. I had just rejoined the server, and had reset my router prior to logging on... so I don't think it's something on my end.

I mentioned the issue in-game and someone else mentioned the same thing happening to them. It doesnt seem to be affecting the gameplay too much, but it's strange. Maybe worth looking into.

Other than that, server is great! And it's been pretty populated the last few days.. I hope it stays that way Smile

Double post

Update: Having played there for a while now, I can say with certainty that the spawn protection time is significantly lower than it used to be. It's not that big of a deal, though.. as long as you're not a total noob, it's still long enough Tongue
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End

Messages In This Thread
RE: d2 DM server -- intentional changes? [EXPIRED] - by H0ok3r w A P3n1s™ - Apr 04 2014, 05:59 PM