Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some new maps on Zombie Mod as well as remove a couple
BongRipz, post: 112396, member: 17850 Wrote:Yea man , i don't even wanna go play , bored with the maps , and people keep going for the same one over and over again. Y'all won't see me on much if any , till new maps are added , if they let this sit here for a month and no "Root" or "Head" admin's respond with in a month of me asking for new maps and ill just go find another game... i can understand a couple weeks wait as people are busy .... but its been close to that now... There are right many people on the server who do NOT use forums , thus can can not come and let y'all know they want new maps as well.
BongRipz, post: 112396, member: 17850 Wrote:Yea man , i don't even wanna go play , bored with the maps , and people keep going for the same one over and over again. Y'all won't see me on much if any , till new maps are added , if they let this sit here for a month and no "Root" or "Head" admin's respond with in a month of me asking for new maps and ill just go find another game... i can understand a couple weeks wait as people are busy .... but its been close to that now... There are right many people on the server who do NOT use forums , thus can can not come and let y'all know they want new maps as well.
Forever Alone, post: 112385, member: 17994 Wrote:So yea ,Talking for no reason . Well....

We just wait then...
[Image: stewy_family_guy_gif_animation.gif]
BongRipz, post: 112382, member: 17850 Wrote:So far it seems we are just talking as no one has said weather or not they will add or remove any maps , and i must say that the current maps are getting to be very boring to me , thus i won't be on as much because of it. Hopefully some one will add some new maps SOON lol
Yup.And i still dont know why people just vote for catchy name map.It does not make any sense.
If they dont know the map they can just not vote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need some new maps on Zombie Mod as well as remove a couple - by Kylin - Jul 11 2014, 12:08 AM