Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  DareDevil's Asia Admin Application.
Name: DareDevil
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:46652905

Timezone:
UTC +7:00
Availability: Available at Weekends, and during weekdays, mostly after 5:00PM until 12:00PM.
Tell us something about yourself: I am a South Korean kid born and raised in Indonesia, Jakarta. I now an alumni of Jakarta
International School, and thinking to graduate to either Korea University or Universitas Indonesia. I love playing games and chatting with strangers I met from Internet. (Isn't that why the internet exist? :3)

Reason For Admin Application: I have been playing in War-Lords servers for a long now; despite having some big breaks. I've always tried to do my best on being polite to everyone, and approaching them nicely. So, the reason why I want to become an admin here is because I want to have a 'power' to deny people from swearing/flaming/camping as an "admin". It irritates me a lot when I see that happen, (and maybe that's the prime reason why I quit League of Legends.) and I wish to fix that whenever I am available.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
DareDevil's Asia Admin Application. [REJECTED] - by DareDevil - Jul 19 2014, 09:47 AM