• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Godzilla's Application
Name: Gᴏᴅᴢɪʟʟᴀ (aka Rᴀɢᴇ)

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:43603793

Timezone:
Alaska Time Zone (UTC-09:00)

Availability:
Generally 6:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M. My time online would vary currently around my daughter's schedule (which can leave me awake for hours between 11:00 P.M. - 4:00 A.M.).

Tell us something about yourself:
Originated in 1993. Was introduced to Steam and Counter-Strike: Source by a friend who I went to high school with and shortly afterwards had a gaming addiction (An addiction of Counter-Strike: Source with a current total of 4,380 hours and 2469 of that being on War-Lords). Met my fiancee in 2012, got her pregnant in 2013, and (as some War-Lord members know) had a beautiful daughter born in the beginning of 2014. Now a father with a full time job and family obligations, and looking to fix Steam and Counter-Strike: Source to get back to playing with everyone at War-Lords.

Reason For Admin Application:
I have been an active member on War-Lord servers for quite some time (up until recently when I began having Steam and Counter-Strike: Source issues and active on the forums. I would love to help monitor, maintain, and add to War-Lord servers and forums. Along with that is trying to resurrect 24/7 Office (with the help of others) and bring more players to the War-Lords Community.

Additional Notes/Questions: My Steam is currently having issues and has forced my Counter-Strike: Source out of commission and would like to place this application on hold until I can get it fixed (or possibly purchasing a new computer). One question would be is there a specific amount of time admins need to be active in the servers? I can do more as a forum admin and will try to be regular on the servers, however it all depends on how soon I get everything fixed. Also I would like to create a new steam account (if I got a new computer), does this affect me being on War-Lords (especially as an admin)? And what is the best way for me to transition with War-Lords?  Finally my last thing is although I do have a microphone, I almost never use it. Will I need to use my microphone frequently as an admin?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Godzilla/MᴄKɴɪɢʜ†
– Gᴏᴅᴢɪʟʟᴀ.

[Image: latest?cb=20130801185436][Image: 325786_101.png]

Messages In This Thread
Godzilla's Application - by Godzilla - Aug 04 2014, 02:34 AM
RE: Godzilla's Application - by Godzilla - Sep 14 2014, 08:53 AM
RE: Godzilla's Application - by Riser - Sep 14 2014, 02:45 PM
RE: Godzilla's Application - by KINGKONG - Aug 04 2014, 02:59 AM
RE: Godzilla's Application - by Godzilla - Aug 04 2014, 05:30 AM
RE: Godzilla's Application - by Jackie - Aug 05 2014, 01:15 AM
RE: Godzilla's Application - by Godzilla - Aug 05 2014, 04:52 AM
RE: Godzilla's Application - by Riser - Aug 05 2014, 09:11 AM