Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map Suggestions
Lewis, post: 113402, member: 18417 Wrote:Ok, but:
  • 1. Deathrun is for deathrun servers.
  • 2. Many people nominate it cause they don't know what it is and then either rtv or voteban/kick people who win/die.
  • 3. (My opinion) Deathrun isnt a minigame, the minigame idea is for options to choose different weapons/games to play... hence minigames.

Even if you guys dont want to remove them, try and update a few maps and get rid of the old ones.

Deathrun adds to the different variety of modes for minigame servers. For most international players, Warlords is the only playable server for them, so it's hard for them to find a deathrun dedicated server. Also, we've already had a thread regarding new maps and removing old ones. Having said that, I don't play on the minigames server anymore simply because you along with everybody else always rtv for the same maps just to boost your points. I thought this server was dedicated to taking it easy and having fun instead of only shooting people's faces off all day and not letting any of the newer people be able to win.
Danielle Murillo (May 24, 1996 ~ April 21, 2014)

"Nothing lasts forever, at least we got these memories. & if I ever go away, I'll love you always"

[Image: 1483035_101.png]

Messages In This Thread
Map Suggestions - by Lewis - Aug 30 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: Map Suggestions - by Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep - Aug 30 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Map Suggestions - by Lewis - Aug 30 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: Map Suggestions - by CDawg #MurilloStrong - Aug 31 2014, 03:09 AM
RE: Map Suggestions - by xXThatNubXx - Aug 31 2014, 05:53 AM
RE: Map Suggestions - by Lewis - Aug 31 2014, 11:31 AM