Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  unban appeal
The other account got banned too because you tried to gain entry to the servers after you were banned. Why do you think it's okay for you to sneak in after you were already banned? We have this saying, your account your responsibility. In this case it applies to him as well. He trusted his account to you, which in hindsight was a foolish thing to do because you abused it.

When you rile up the masses and try to get them to gang up on one individual, it's just a bullying tactic. I can't speak for the other admins nor do I need to. They have their own reasoning. However I asked you the other times to stop, then you were kicked, then banned. You come back, repeat the same shit and was banned again. The other two bans should have served notice to you to stop that harassment. I'll reduce it to 2 days. Come back then. The other account will remain banned as well for that duration (unless a root admin decides otherwise)

FYI - admins do care about stacking. I had no problem issuing a ban to Leonhardt for evading the auto team balance and restacking.

Messages In This Thread
unban appeal - by Powers zone - Feb 24 2015, 08:28 AM
RE: unban appeal - by JumbOlaya - Feb 24 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: unban appeal - by Powers zone - Feb 24 2015, 11:10 AM
RE: unban appeal - by JumbOlaya - Feb 24 2015, 11:49 AM
RE: unban appeal - by Powers zone - Feb 24 2015, 12:32 PM
RE: unban appeal - by Riser - Feb 24 2015, 12:41 PM
RE: unban appeal - by Powers zone - Feb 24 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: unban appeal - by Riser - Feb 24 2015, 02:14 PM