Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  whats the point of having admins?
(Aug 14 2015, 09:48 AM)Riser Wrote: It has always been a problem when someone crashes and expects their slot back.

Usually depends on admin but what I do is, if someone loses their spot(timeout/crash) I ask the person who subbed to give it back only if he asks for it back. If he doesn't, I wont swap him or anything like that. I usually give it back cause I don't care.

The other thing is, me and Bison have discussed before.. how reliable is it to give back the slot to the person who crashed? What if he crashes again? It'll be a disturbance and like Raga mentioned.. the person who subbed would have to go back in the queue.. and if there's already a queue of people... you'd have to swap them.. just too much trouble right?

This has always been an issue, what I tend to do is ignore it... if the person asking for the slot back is being demanding I usually admin all the person who took it to give it back. If he doesn't I won't use my admin to swap him.

tl;dr it all depends on the person who took the spot, regardless of being an admin or not.. the pug system was set up so that everything is done automatically and admins are merely there to make sure players don't break the more important rules like racism, harassment, etc.

riser i infer from your reply that a slot return is based upon the willingness of the person who took it to return.

today the same problem happened. jii yaww crashed and was barking for the whole server to .kick "Jii-Yaww : kick howzat"

nikita without saying anything just kick the dude who said he would return at half time, which was not far away.

i question the credibility of nikita in this case

is she here to better the warlord community or her own pinoy community?

when i ask for a reply she can simply ignore and and continue to communicate in tagalog with the other pinoys in the server.

Messages In This Thread
whats the point of having admins? - by weeweet - Aug 13 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: whats the point of having admins? - by Raga - Aug 13 2015, 03:46 PM
RE: whats the point of having admins? - by weeweet - Aug 13 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: whats the point of having admins? - by Riser - Aug 14 2015, 09:48 AM
RE: whats the point of having admins? - by weeweet - Aug 17 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: whats the point of having admins? - by HowZaT - Sep 04 2015, 11:32 PM
RE: whats the point of having admins? - by M. Bison - Aug 18 2015, 08:46 AM
RE: whats the point of having admins? - by HowZaT - Sep 04 2015, 11:35 PM