Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admin abuse....
(Dec 19 2015, 02:45 PM)Black Blood Wrote: Courtesy my friend.

Mayong timed out and you were 3rd in the queue. Mayong came back 1 round later asking for his spot back. Octane and Morose who were both in front of you in the queue  both typed .spec and went to the back of the queue. Instead of you giving up your slot, you continue to played the game for 2 rounds before painkiller decided to move you to spec in place of Mayong. Pretty much how I saw the situation. No admin abuse from painkiller at all. Just a sportsman behaviour. Unlike you, you decided to flame painkiller in admin chat for quite a while, count yourself lucky he didn't act on those words you said to him.

i had been waiting for an hour, haw was i third in queue
i played for 1 round not 2
nobody asked for a slot back, and if they did, i wouldve given it back, i ALWAYS give peoples slots back no matter what
i got told to move because i didn't get the kill, thats exactly how i saw it. nobody said anything at all about any slot

did you even watch the demo?
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.

Messages In This Thread
Admin abuse.... - by HowZaT - Dec 19 2015, 01:33 PM
RE: Admin abuse.... - by Black Blood - Dec 19 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: Admin abuse.... - by HowZaT - Dec 19 2015, 03:10 PM
RE: Admin abuse.... - by Black Blood - Dec 19 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: Admin abuse.... - by NASAastronaut - Dec 20 2015, 07:40 AM
RE: Admin abuse.... - by KINGKONG - Dec 20 2015, 07:45 AM
RE: Admin abuse.... - by HowZaT - Dec 21 2015, 04:24 AM
RE: Admin abuse.... - by Dragon - Dec 21 2015, 04:57 AM
RE: Admin abuse.... - by HowZaT - Dec 21 2015, 05:25 AM
RE: Admin abuse.... - by NeSSy - Dec 21 2015, 06:32 AM