Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admin abuse....
(Dec 21 2015, 04:57 AM)Dragon Wrote: well howzat you are popular for spoiling the pugs..
Many times i have seen you go afk for rounds.
And then you do .spec in each pug asking for subs.
like 2 days ago you were in warm up match and just went to spec when map changed...
so its good in my opinion if they move you in spec.

well, i apoligise for being AFK

but most of the time when im in spectator when map changes, its because the map is downloading.. because my pc has to download the maps every time i want to play them for some odd reason, i am not a person to .spec just because i dont like a map, i like every map in the map pool, except cpl_fire, so i have no reason to do so.

and doing .spec then asking for a sub isn't an uncommon thing especially if there are like 4 people in spec. normally i do .spec then .need, and join back

and just because i "am popular for spoiling pugs" means i should be moved to spec as soon as i join??
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.

Messages In This Thread
Admin abuse.... - by HowZaT - Dec 19 2015, 01:33 PM
RE: Admin abuse.... - by Black Blood - Dec 19 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: Admin abuse.... - by HowZaT - Dec 19 2015, 03:10 PM
RE: Admin abuse.... - by Black Blood - Dec 19 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: Admin abuse.... - by NASAastronaut - Dec 20 2015, 07:40 AM
RE: Admin abuse.... - by KINGKONG - Dec 20 2015, 07:45 AM
RE: Admin abuse.... - by HowZaT - Dec 21 2015, 04:24 AM
RE: Admin abuse.... - by Dragon - Dec 21 2015, 04:57 AM
RE: Admin abuse.... - by HowZaT - Dec 21 2015, 05:25 AM
RE: Admin abuse.... - by NeSSy - Dec 21 2015, 06:32 AM