Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An issue I have with certain players on the pugs
I have noticed on multiple occasions now that players like Vivix, DJ, Skript, Shake, Ninjy, use a private Teamspeak.

When on opposing teams, they will still be using the same TS channel.

There are numerous occasions where I will hear one of the above mentioned players, namely Vivix and Dj, I guess they use speakers and not headphones, when they use in-game voice communication, I will hear opponents on the other team making calls.

What this means is that people on opposing teams are hearing the calls for plays and strats for the team they are playing against.

The one instance that has stuck with me the most was on Tuscan, where thr0wn was a T camping spawn-ish, and Vivix, on the CT team, is making a call, and audibly over his microphone is Skript, who is on the T team, calling out "ladder" to Vivix for that information to be relayed.

What is really insulting is that as of last night, this what-should-be-forbidden communication was made blatantly obvious. On Lost Temple, I was on the CT team, and before the round started I bragged over the mic that I would get a 5k.

I instantly died that round without killing anyone and right after that happened, Vivix, who was on the opposing team and therefore obviously unable to hear my in-game mic, he wrote in chat right after I died, "5k?" It's ridiculous that what is expected to be private information (i.e. teammates talking to each other) is blatantly not private information when someone on my team (DJ?) over Teamspeak told the opposing team I'm guessing something along the lines of "Jesse thinks he's going to 5k it this round," so when I immediately died, I was made fun of for something I really had no intention of even accomplishing.

And yes, I can upload the YouTube videos of this if admins and interested readers are too lazy to open up the demos themselves.

Tuscan: https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/44949
Lost Temple: https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/45216

There are many more examples that I have. Nuke, Dust 2, another one on Nuke, I have a feeling this will be denied and denied until I upload the explicit clips of these occurrences.

The people that are guilty of doing this bullshit should at least fess up to doing so. It will only make you look like you have a shittier character than you already do by denying that this happens on a regular basis and then for me to have to upload all the fucking incidents of this shit happening. I write shittier because people that do this are already shitty people for ghosting.

And keep in mind that DigiDon was banned for ghosting that I was able to identify and put together the pieces.

So all of you ghosting fucks are next. That is if the top dog admins take action on these matters.

If you're innocent you should have nothing to worry about.

TBH it is really hard to enjoy playing pugs when on the same pug server as the above mentioned players because there is always the feeling that communication across teams is happening like every single round.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.

Messages In This Thread
An issue I have with certain players on the pugs - by Jesse W. - Aug 21 2016, 09:47 PM