Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An issue I have with certain players on the pugs
(Aug 22 2016, 10:55 PM)S^Kript Wrote: LOL You are right so why are you saying "im getting made fun of, anyways join our ventrillo and see for yourself like sosa said...

tbh I rofl'd so hard after seeing in was banned for my "audit bot"

i claim that it's saving everything that's said and being run thru speech to text for searchable logs

So basically I was banned for saying i was keeping track of things, which I wasn't, I just figured it'd be a funny thing to claim to be doing and see the reactions

And really what's frightening is that the possibility of me doing that got me banned. Hiding something much?

Tbh again I think it just goes to show a lack of open-ness, secretiveness, and clearly paints the picture that some truly insidious behavior is actively taking place and grave violations of the server rules committed.

Like I've said before, if you are innocent you have nothing to worry about.

To make a comparison, officers all over the US protested the onboarding of body cameras. Consider yourself the dirty cop who puts up a stink over having a camera installed on their chest.

SEearchable logs of that specific vent should be implemented and like hosted somewhere on the war lords database after this nothing-but-concerning ban incident of mine

Cue the outrage and denial.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: An issue I have with certain players on the pugs - by Jesse W. - Aug 25 2016, 02:15 AM