Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Very old ban that i don't remember???
Lightbulb
Hi guys,

I'm here to request an un-ban of my account. I've read the guide and linked my steam account and done everything that i can. The ban itself i have no idea what it was for or when, it was probably years ago when i played in high school, i dunno? My little brother plays on my account sometimes but he's too young to know what hacks are and I have personally never used them on this account, maybe i did a double headshot or something flukey and the admin just banned me, whatever, i don't know it was probably over 5 years ago. but i've just started playing again since graduating and I think either way i've done my time.

Where i live with my internet, there are only a handful of servers available for me that are reasonably good latency-wise, and its unfortunate that war-lords has such great servers so readily available which i cannot use Sad . I'm just asking for some compassion, and to be unbanned if possible.

My current game name is clorox, although I have no idea what it was when I got banned, as it was probably over 5 years ago, unless my younger brother was involved in it, but i doubt it.

Thanks in advance, and questions let me know Rolleyes

Messages In This Thread
Very old ban that i don't remember??? - by Resurgence1988 - Oct 23 2016, 07:58 AM
RE: Very old ban that i don't remember??? - by sosa - Oct 23 2016, 09:36 AM