Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Banned for "Disruption"
I am going to defend recklezz here and start off by saying that if you win captain you pick the bait, baited or not. If you do not like it, words from bison "thats why we have rws balanced" or you can just wait and bait so everyone gets slayed and it is randomized.
1. What is wrong with playing a few different maps that arent played 100+ times a month, they are fun and bring something new to the server.
2. I can name countless times people in the server say "dont pick dust2" and people always proceed to pick it.
3. Even if he did run his mouth and brag about getting 3 admins banned which was rightfully so, just mute him or better yet, ignore him if you must even though you are admin and you cant really do this. A simple mute or gag for a day would've been much less harmless than prohibiting him from playing. AND even then it is still unnecessary because he did not break any rules nor is he prohibiting you from hearing during a match.
4. I apologize for leaving the match on lite which because my internet went out. I even messaged ben on mobile that it happened and it didn't come back for 30 minutes. Also I chose rush and lite.
Late night, and people saying "I do not that map" is not an excuse for banning someone for picking a map you do not like. Simply leave and take the ban if you do not want to play. You know what you are getting into by playing captains round, hence why only like 4 people need to vote rws balanced for it to choose than mode instead( atleast what ghoul told me).
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Banned for "Disruption" - by RealRecklezz - Jan 25 2017, 07:29 AM
RE: Banned for "Disruption" - by sosa - Jan 25 2017, 08:07 AM
RE: Banned for "Disruption" - by RealRecklezz - Jan 25 2017, 08:18 AM
RE: Banned for "Disruption" - by Juniorc4 - Jan 25 2017, 08:16 AM
RE: Banned for "Disruption" - by Ben- - Jan 25 2017, 08:32 AM
RE: Banned for "Disruption" - by RealRecklezz - Jan 25 2017, 08:45 AM
RE: Banned for "Disruption" - by Bill Nose - Jan 25 2017, 07:57 PM