Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  ЯЭy's Unban Appeal
Hello, some of you that played wl +10 months ago may remember my alias 'ЯЭy". I was banned from wl in spring of 2016 for cheating on a different account than the one linked to my forum account. My linked account has been banned for for "Alt Account Detection". 

I understand that if you cheat on wl and get banned, you are able to purchase a new copy of CS:S and have that Steam account whitelisted. The account I have linked is my primary account, and the one I used most on wl. I would like if this account were to be able to play on wl again.

Why did I cheat?
I was playing a pug on inferno if I remember correctly. I wasn't having the best day and Griz and the players on his team were absolutely destorying me. Out of a fit of rage, I went on a cheating site, downloaded the first thing, got banned within minutes.

Appology
I'm sorry for cheating on your service. I'm not here to cheat, I love the people here, the admins, the pug mod, the game, everything. I would love another chance on wl, all I'm left with is CS:GO MM and 32v32 24/7 Dust2 servers. I'm truely sorry to anyone that was affected in the match and for doing such a thing on your service.

I made a ban appeal before some months ago, but was told to wait, and nothing came of it.

Messages In This Thread
ЯЭy's Unban Appeal - by ЯЭy - Mar 12 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: ЯЭy's Unban Appeal - by ryz - Mar 12 2017, 10:41 PM
RE: ЯЭy's Unban Appeal - by ЯЭy - Mar 12 2017, 10:43 PM
RE: ЯЭy's Unban Appeal - by ryz - Mar 13 2017, 02:15 AM
RE: ЯЭy's Unban Appeal - by CaliSnipe - Mar 13 2017, 10:35 AM
RE: ЯЭy's Unban Appeal - by ЯЭy - Mar 13 2017, 12:15 PM
RE: ЯЭy's Unban Appeal - by M. Bison - Mar 15 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: ЯЭy's Unban Appeal - by ЯЭy - Mar 16 2017, 12:24 AM
RE: ЯЭy's Unban Appeal - by CaliSnipe - Mar 16 2017, 03:23 AM