Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Vote Kick abuse from my entire team (CT) + 3 T's
Spiders RWS= 6.46 BAD
Spiders ADR= 45.5 BAD

Bad players shouldn't be allowed to complain on the forums they have no concept of what going on. The whole side spider was on our team we tried to help him but he insisted what he was doing was correct.

Please don't waste everyones time posting stupid childish shit on the forums. You didn't listen to any of the team calls or strats we were running on ct side. You constantly did your own thing, and everyone including me was telling you to stop but you wouldn't. After about halfway through ct side, you stole a defuse from me that wasn't yours. Plenty of time left in the round to get off, you deliberately did it because you were being a selfish prick not working with your team.

I have every right to vote kick you for not follow team directions, and being a troll. The entire server vote kicked Spider within 30 seconds of the first kick being placed. Might of even been faster than that. Could of been 15 seconds. New Warlords record.

I'm admin, and I didn't kick or ban you myself. I was just voicing my opinion of what you did, people also made their own choices at what they saw.

If it was my choice I would ban you for making me defend myself on the forums you fuck.

sincerely,

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vote Kick abuse from my entire team (CT) + 3 T's - by 250 - Apr 05 2017, 09:24 PM