Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Calling me an autistic though I despise it.
(May 30 2017, 10:13 AM)Pin drop Wrote:
(May 30 2017, 07:30 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote: Well you have played the innocent and emotional card here but not gonna work ...
The first thing ,your whole was at A bomb site while you were camping at Tspawn with bomb resulting in whole team dying .
You were in 5 v1 because you camp every round and  every game.

You play only for points and ranks resulting in baiting players every round.
I am not sure why u mentioned my name ,either u are complaining against me then for what ??
If u think  i didn't take action against Keto,then let me remind you that u didn't complain to me  when  he calling you a autistic , you were too busy abusing him back .
So the way i see it you need to have  a attitude change immediately instead of coming here playing innocent card and talking about your autistic friend .

I would wait for other admins or senior admins to make a comment

Plz see the chat log and see if I abused keto back.
And why do u repeat the same innocent card or u don't have anything to abuse me by.
And what u speak of baiting players and camping,ask vendetta and ask anybody if I don't rush the map and instead camp and wait ,
plz don't speak about what I do as I didn't break any rules.
I knew this would fall into deaf ears which is you,I seriously don't want y to take any decision , I want other admins to take a look at this.
Oh, and why ur name was mentioned 
You laughed at keto telling me an autistic although I didn't repeat that behavior against him and u don't protect him, he is one arrogant player who needs to change his behavior towards others as I don't think him any less than a brother and am sure others do too.
I can send u a pic with my autistic friend if u want, i am sure he won't mind.
U don't judge me at least as u r just a overprotective person in my eyes.
 I would be obliged if other admins see this. 
P.s.- I picked up he bomb from a dead teammate and I was awping at that time. So, according to u i must awp at Bombsite B or A and get killed .
Check the facts plz.

There are only two awps allowed per round so your suppose to die trying instead of hiding in tspawn.
Everyone in the server knows u play for points and rank .
I am not even counting the times when u start singing(specific reason i had u ignored before ) in servers and how u talk when any girls join in server.
So instead of trying to send photos with autistic friends around here better  focus on your game and attitude.

I asked keto to join ct as ct  were losing 19-6 and so asked him to balance teams as an admin.Rest i have attached the whole chat logs ,others can check and decide for themselves, how even after u asking repeatedly no player supported you regarding u not  stacking teams specially scrub whom u mentioned multiple times .

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Crusader's post:
   Jesse W.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling me an autistic though I despise it. - by Crusader - May 30 2017, 11:36 AM