Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Calling me an autistic though I despise it.
(May 30 2017, 03:49 PM)Drago Wrote:
(May 29 2017, 02:26 PM)Pin drop Wrote: This Keto in dust 2 server always tells me that I am autistic without any reason and this crusader tells me that I have not changed a bit after pudin banned me and even laughed at keto calling me an autistic and he even toggled a beacon on me for camping with only 20 seconds left ,when I was facing 5 more as I forgot I had the bomb with me in T spwan.

So what is this thread really about? It is about Keto calling you autistic, about Pudin banning you or about the beacon toggled on you?

However, here are the wL Rules . Make sure to check them.
The only rule he might be breaking is "Inappropriate language" but that's not 100% Inappropriate language.

We face something like this every day and we cannot really ban everyone who says that.
The best thing being done is trying to get along with each other because we as admins can't use our admin powers in a case like this.

I'm telling this again, you guys should try to get along with each other, that's the best solution. If you can't achieve something like that you guys can ignore each other and finally everyone can play in peace.

Try doing what i said, you might find it helpful.
It is about keto abusing me and every other player in this server and also of crusader protecting him.
See his chat logs in dust 2 server if u don't believe what I am saying.
His actions r monotonous and pretty rude.I hope u can get a better understanding of this after reading his chat logs and then make the proper decision on this very biased situation.
And pudin did that fully according to server rules to ban me for stacking and that I am very thankful of him to change this obsessive behavior.
It is about keto mostly and his rude actions.
[http://stats.war-lords.net/hlstats.php?m...ayer=24694].
I hope u take a decision soon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling me an autistic though I despise it. - by Pin drop - May 30 2017, 03:59 PM