Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
if i ruled the world
I'd control the vast majority of military forces to ensure a somewhat "libertarian" world, leave people of x area do whatever they want unless they do something against their neighboors or against "human sense". Secession would be a vote for only the concerned territory and union would need a vote from all territories concerned. There would be a minimal set of International laws which are respected everywhere, not just an idea of good will like it is in our current world.

That military force would be divided in multiple armies and branches that are independent of each others and the countries national military/security forces to reduce the risk of a coup d'état against my command.

Money like most things would be voted on a regional level, meaning, that the regions the people agree to be part of, share the same type of money and that region can vote to share the same money as the neighboor region, etc. A bit like currently, but more directly, we vote for it, instead of having representatives taking their time.

There would be 4 tier of police force around this world :

Tier 1 Municipal (City)
Tier 2 Regional (Region/Province/State/City-State/Else)
Tier 3 National (Country)
Tier 4 International (Under my control)

Mainly to ensure relative level of independence/integrity between each political entities (notably for when it comes to supervize elections). Tier 4 would only ever intervene when individuals or a small government acts against international laws, if more it will be the Humanitarian Army's job.

Anything related to my political entity affairs would be made in the same city, same buildings, no need to spend hundreds of millions on expensive building and specific security details like we currently do for the g5, g8 , g20, else.

There would also be a shared réseau of information between every governmental agencies/universities/research centers/else to make knowledge easily reachable for every country.

Lastly, to ensure this wont collapse when my perfect being die, an extensive and independent process would be going on to decide who would replace me at any time. Since we can't decide when we die, but it wouldnt be publicly known to prevent any coup. Power would go to the individual worthy enough, or divided between the worth of mentions !

Messages In This Thread
if i ruled the world - by _nme - Sep 01 2017, 05:10 AM
RE: if i ruled the world - by Ben- - Sep 01 2017, 06:56 AM
RE: if i ruled the world - by _nme - Sep 03 2017, 12:15 AM
RE: if i ruled the world - by Ben- - Sep 03 2017, 04:00 AM