Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GLK Admin App (#2 :P)
Name: GLK

Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:4839096

Tell us something about yourself: Well... first off im pretty sure that everyone knows I like to game and I play A LOT. But apart from that in the real world I am going to attend UC Santa Cruz very soon and my major will be Computer Engineering and eventually (hopefully) game design. In about two weeks I am going to be an intern at SONY (hopefully this goes well). Im a pretty chill person if you know me in real life (apart from the game because I tend to get irritated easily).

Reason For Admin Application: You may already know this from my previous application but I want to keep the server free of hackers. In the past days that I have been in the server I have see an uncountable amount of hackers and when I try to tell the other players in the server that said person is cheating everyone either ignores me or calls me an idiot. Then right about five rounds later after the aimbotter has killed at least 40 people they are like "Hey this guys hacking," and I am just left shaking my head. I usually have to go on my friends list and tell an admin to come in and watch someone I suspect is cheating (which does work out because the cheater is eventually banned) but then the damage is already done and a lot of players have left. I want admin so I can notice them hacking, go spec, demo, and ban them on the spot without having to wait 5-10 rounds for an admin to join. I have been playing CSS since 2004 and I am VERY quick at catching individuals that are cheating. Thanks for taking the time to review my application again even though I got DENIED about a week ago (I just cant stand the hackers anymore so I needed to post again), Thanks Guys
[Image: 144501_101.png]

[url=http://"http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=0%3A1%3A4839096"][Image: display.php?sid=0%3A1%3A4839096][/url]

Quote:Synergy: If 1 awp per user is implemented
Synergy: the bottom 10 of the scoreboard will turn into killa kalvins
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOL

Quote:[MCE] Map voting has finished. The next map will be de_dust. (Received 51% of 29 votes)
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHY

Quote:[Z-E-N-K]: another shot?
[Z-E-N-K]: cuz this one aint working
Yea Mangasaurus: yep
[Z-E-N-K]: bro
[Z-E-N-K]: the screen is honetly liek
[Z-E-N-K]: mooving
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOLOL
[Z-E-N-K]: i lied
[Z-E-N-K]: iunno wut its doimgn