Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse
SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:I'm sorry, are there rules available for viewing on the server? These "rules" that you speak of have NOT been codified on the server to my knowledge, and they appear to be enforced sporadically at times that befit some admins in question.

For those times that I have used derogatory and/or racist language, there have been admin present. Why, then, was I not warned? I assume that you can also check who was present the times that I have made those statements?

What is the command for seeing the rules on the war-lords servers? When I joined, typing "rules" or "serverrules" or "motd" gave me no more than stat screens.

Rabbit, I will not apologize for joking around in a public server with colorful language when I have not been warned about using said language beforehand.

I WILL apologize for offending anyone, but I suggest that the server rules be posted in motd, or be easily accessible in game.
Boy... you are a stubborn one aren’t you...

When did you ever think, it would be ok to be racist and sexist anywhere in or out of the CSS server? Maybe a KKK meeting I suppose. You have been disciplined before, so your excuse" I didn’t know " is not a valid one... Please try and make another, I don't know how many times I have had to tell you that in this thread.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Bah - Jul 11 2011, 06:39 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Anonymous - Jul 11 2011, 07:24 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Loks - Jul 11 2011, 07:27 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Loks - Jul 11 2011, 07:35 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Anonymous - Jul 11 2011, 07:47 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Rabbit - Jul 11 2011, 08:02 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Anonymous - Jul 11 2011, 08:06 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Anonymous - Jul 11 2011, 08:21 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Anonymous - Jul 11 2011, 10:01 PM
RE: SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse - by Bah - Jul 11 2011, 10:06 PM