Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome guides for CS:S
pro tip #1.  no matter how you play, your headset is your best friend, listen and relay that information to your team.  gather as much intel as possible and use that to determine how you and your team will rotate.  Turn your ingame volume up to the max, and turn off ingame voice by using voice_enable 0  you'll be able to hear you team in vent/mumble.  I suggest using mumble becuase there's no lag like there is in vent. 

Merged 30th

Here's a tutorial from Adren from Team Dynamic on Tuscan, and how to hold kitty and how to play it with your teammate.  He talks about some great strats on CT side for teamwork.  What i've found to work really well is how he talks about nades and fashes and how to use them as a team.  Basic stuff, but when you execute it properly, you can hold pretty much anything.

http://youtu.be/PDi3PVYCVc4

pro tip#2.  left eye peeking and right eye peeking.  There's a huge difference between the two.  When you use yoru left eye to peek around a corner, you only expose a small part of yoru body, leaving your head behind a wall, but allowing you to see the full body of your enemy. When you use the right eye to peek around corners, you expose more of your body and you full head.  For instance, you team takes T side on de_dust2 and you spawn in T spawn.  the awper hops down and awps by the boxes, using his left eye to peek around the wall, giving him ampling amount of time to set himself up for the shot.  The ct's spawn, awper takes mid and takes his shot, land it, but only does 63 damage.  The t lands his shot and kills the ct making it a 4 on 5 situation with their mid wide open and opening up the map and allowing the t's to take cat with little to no defense  because the t used his left eye to peek around that wall, instead of using his right eye, he survived and did a crucial kill.  Practice this with a friend and you'll see what i'm taking about.  It works really well and isn't an exploit and is perfectly legal in all leagues.

------ Merged July 29, 2011 ------

#Invalid YouTube Link#

This is a good break down on de_inferno.  TN is great and he's a really good css player.

------ Merged July 29, 2011 ------

...i too cum outta me closet..., it didn't work, here it is again.  http://youtu.be/uHxTam0gbJc

EDIT: Merged multiple posts
-xFerior-
Moderation Staff

Messages In This Thread
Awesome guides for CS:S - by rAnSaCk - Jul 23 2011, 04:22 PM
RE: Awesome guides for CS:S - by I, The Rival - Jul 23 2011, 06:13 PM
RE: Awesome guides for CS:S - by Bah - Jul 23 2011, 06:38 PM
RE: Awesome guides for CS:S - by I, The Rival - Jul 23 2011, 06:46 PM
RE: Awesome guides for CS:S - by Bah - Jul 23 2011, 06:54 PM
RE: Awesome guides for CS:S - by haterade - Jul 30 2011, 05:00 AM
RE: Awesome guides for CS:S - by xFerior - Jul 30 2011, 05:08 AM
RE: Awesome guides for CS:S - by PaSS - Jul 30 2011, 08:38 AM