Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wL Server Popular Maps #2: Round Time Duration Decreased
I don't wanna spend time arguing with you, just will say that I camp when I think it's what I need to do in order to win by the end of the round, or I rush fast and get as many kills as I can, and a lot of times people even call me kamikaze because I am first to die ahead of my team.

Here is similar report from media from the past: http://war-lords.net/protests/protest-f ... 7/#msg7337
If you ask Media now, i think he would say that I'm not ignoring game objectives(plant/defuse/rescue/guard/KILL ALL). He just didn't know me well!

You said you will donate $100 if I get mvp in game, I got it, now you say I need to get mvp by killing people with more than one bullet per kill... it's bs, I just played good with a little luck, you owe $100 to wL...

Edit: one more thing, you're not man enough to say something directly to me, and you talk when if I'm not on server, or      I'm alive and you're dead, or team_chat, I will still see your chat logs, and if I see something like this again I will reban you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: wL Server Popular Maps #2: Round Time Duration Decreased - by Anonymous - Aug 02 2011, 11:41 AM