Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wL Server Popular Maps #2: Round Time Duration Decreased
ruplayer Wrote:
OwnageHN Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:I don't even spend time on reading whatever this duck says, because I know she hates Wink

I'm assuming that I'm the female duck here.  Here is more evidence that ruplayer is not fit for admin.  Also, I indeed "hate" admin abusers.

Yes, I don't think name "Ownage" fit well for you... Duck - much better. In this case I clearly showed why I banned the player, and I don't see any demo/records/logs of me abusing admin powers on him, so don't mess with your posts here duck, it has nothing to do with you.

And about me camping and ignoring objectives, Ask any 10 admins who have played with me at least one hour(including Bison) if I don't do objectives/camp spawn all the time. Problem solved? Wink

You further prove my point that you are unfit to be an admin.  Please keep digging your own hole.  It's not a surprise, by your behavior, that you have a communism symbol as your profile picture.  Also, why would I have to ask admins if you do the objective?  Are you admitting that, unless an admin is present, you continuously camp and not do the objective?  Do we really have to have other admins present in order to baby sit you in the servers?  This kind of defeats the whole point of you being an admin.  In fact, you don't deserve to have admin privileges.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: wL Server Popular Maps #2: Round Time Duration Decreased - by OwnageHN - Aug 02 2011, 05:52 PM