Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wL Server Popular Maps #2: Round Time Duration Decreased
Rabbit Wrote:
OwnageHN Wrote:
DangerDavis Wrote:I have played with Ruplayer for like a few hundred hours on War Lords.  I have never seen him to camp when it wasn't appropriate.  From my experience Ruplayer has been a very balanced player.

You're bad at CS:S so I wouldn't expect you to know when camping is appropriate.

ruplayer Wrote:*I asked you to shut up, what's not clear about it? nobody invited you to this thread since you don't have nothing to add. FYI you call someone brat in Russia when the guy is your brother or so close friend so you can call him a brother, so yeah, don't call me that you duck.

*Thanks Davis, See you in game bro.

I have already explained to you why I posted here.  You also did not ask me to "shut up."  I'm also not Russian, nor was I using the Russian version of "brat."  I also did not call you a "brat."

You have over 100 posts on our forums... Have any of them been non-confrontational?

Please think before you type out things... as " You're bad at CS:S so I wouldn't expect you to know when camping is appropriate. " Is not a appropriate way to talk to someone who wasn’t even talking to you in the first place.

I apologize to you DangerDavis on behalf of the way OwnageHN carries himself on our forums. Not all of us are so rude.

Thanks Rabbit and Ruplayer for sticking up for me.  I don't know what I did to piss that guy off but whatever.  I might not be good with an AWP but it is just a video game.

Messages In This Thread
RE: wL Server Popular Maps #2: Round Time Duration Decreased - by DangerDavis - Aug 03 2011, 07:16 AM