Poll: What do you thing about these plugins? Show Results Edit poll
Both plugins are useless.
3 21.43%
Vote for "limited radio messages" plugin only.
2 14.29%
Vote for "no fake points" plugin only.
2 14.29%
Vote for both plugins.
7 50.00%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No fake points boost/limited radio messages.
}{@K@P Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:
Bah Wrote:I like the radio spamming, its quiet funny. I always could use a laugh.

i'm down bro, i usually say "go go go " couple times at the begining of the round to make other player "energetic and angry" so we can win the round, and i like to use "get out of there is going to blow" message at the end of last round because you can't move i'm telling everyone to move but they can't! makes me laugh ;D

You will still be able to use it at least two times in a row... why do you need spam more? you say it two times, you teammate do, it's already 4...  There is a guy with name "hand job", he says follow me message about 25-30 times on the beginning of each round, and you can tell when the guy is dead... it's quiet.

lol i just say go go go couple time AT THE BEGINING OF THE LEVEL before the choke points, so my teammates will hear enemy running. i was playing one time and it was guy who said "cover me" like 4 times at the begining, i think that's ok, it pisses me off when someone says like 20 times or so....

We have 7 yes and 4 no for this plugin...

Messages In This Thread
No fake points boost/limited radio messages. - by Anonymous - Aug 03 2011, 09:16 AM
RE: No fake points boost/limited radio messages. - by Anonymous - Aug 03 2011, 09:26 AM
RE: No fake points boost/limited radio messages. - by Anonymous - Aug 03 2011, 09:35 AM
RE: No fake points boost/limited radio messages. - by Anonymous - Aug 03 2011, 03:45 PM
RE: No fake points boost/limited radio messages. - by Anonymous - Aug 04 2011, 12:10 AM
RE: No fake points boost/limited radio messages. - by Anonymous - Aug 04 2011, 03:13 AM
RE: No fake points boost/limited radio messages. - by Anonymous - Aug 04 2011, 05:24 AM