Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illegal spots and console message(cade and illegal spot)
seems like most humans in zombie realoaded just stay in illegal spots Tongue
see screenshots here http://war-lords.net/cs-suggestions/tal ... /#msg19143
read the screenshots
nah, I just see console message like this
[ZR]You have been infected!Go pass it through!
something like that...
and I suggested something like these...
[ZR]Breaking barricade is against the rules.So don't be a noob and shoot others' barricades!
[ZR]Camping in illegal spots isn't allowed for HUMANS.Type !illegal to know the spots!
there are many illegal spots in a map, so if humans camp in a crouch spot with unlimited ammo they will win...(zombies will never catch them)

I suggest to put a plugin or something that pops a html message by typing !illegal
It consists of screenshots with red mark on illegal spots...then definition under the screenshots...
Quote:Illegal Spots - Know the illegal spots!
[Image: 21906337.jpg]
Invisible Crouch Hole

Ignore the text, the Screenshot just consists of the red square mark.
This idea is from PlagueFest zombie server...so if admins see ppl camping in an illegal spot that have been decided and picture posted on !illegal message, warn them, and if they don't get out, freeze them or slap or kick or anything you want. Smile

Another suggestion - Please make a forum of Illegal spot protest (like ban protest, admin application...) so that our zombie server can go good... Smile (post screenshots there and give red marks, then admin should try the illegal spot)
sorry if my English is bad
and visit PlagueFest lila panic or zombiemod server and type !illegal if u don't understand what I meant
best regards, MarcelMarheave    or    mar_heave
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]

Messages In This Thread
Illegal spots and console message(cade and illegal spot) - by mar_heave - Aug 05 2011, 02:07 PM