Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  i think something should be done about this....
Matt Wrote:The reason I made it not kick AFK admins while in spectator is so it didn't kick while recording demos.

Yeah, I guessed that was the reason behind it. But Zenk has a point, I mean if you know you're going to be away for a long time, just disconnect from CS:S. There is no way he was specing that server for 23 hours, and since (assuming that's a fresh screenshot) there have been no bans from Mr Tea in the last 23 hours, I am guessing that most of that has been him AFK (or there just haven't been any hackers on that server in the last day that SMAC hasn't picked up, which is kinda unlikely).

I dunno, it is good to have an admin in spec, unless they are actually just away from the computer and doing a bunch of other stuff, which is kinda pointless since you could be getting one more person on the server playing (or an admin that's not AFK).

M. Bison Wrote:How do you know he was in spectator the whole time? I saw him playing most of the times I popped in there today. I bet he either stepped away prior to the end of the last map or was demoing someone and stayed in spec.  ???

Well I didn't think he was in spec the entire time, but a large portion of that 23 hours (currently at 1 day, 1 hour) must be him asleep and leaving himself in spec. I play a lot of CS:S, but I never played 25 straight hours in the same server.
If you read this, you suck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i think something should be done about this.... - by I, The Rival - Aug 08 2011, 09:05 AM