Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  i think something should be done about this....
I think this is less of a problem then you guys are making it out to be. Bison already said he had seen me tea play throughout the day, so were only talking about a map or two of him being in spec. Also, you guys should realize that just because he has not banned anyone does not mean he was not speccing anyone. Sometimes when I get enough complaints I'll spec an entire map and go afk and then review the demo later. I'm not saying that this is what mr tea was doing but I'm giving a valid reason why we cannot apply the sodding kicking rule to admins.

At the very least you could ask nicely of him privately if the server is full and he is not playing to leave the server. No reason to make an entire thread with the title " I think something should be done about this".

People will start to notice the more they ask admins politely rather then trying to go over then via the website, that you'll achieve easer and greater results.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i think something should be done about this.... - by Rabbit - Aug 08 2011, 02:36 PM