Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  i think something should be done about this....
joker8baller Wrote:It does only turn away that one person that tries to connect. At the wee hours of the morning, it is useful to have a hard to get into server as people will typically wait to connect to that server. If the server is continuing to remain full, as it has, I still don't see a problem with it.

The reserved slots vary, I'm not quite sure how it works as I do not have one, and I do have to wait to get into the server.

Seeing as Mr. Tea does ban throughout the night, I think it is working and there have been a good reduction in hackers on the server.

Again, it's one slot, the servers are still full. There shouldn't be a large problem with this. If you want to play that badly, then buy a reserved slot.

Okay, I didn't think I had to clarify this before, but I understand only 1 person tries to connect to the server at a time.  Now imagine multiple (single people) trying to connect to the server when the server is full.  This is what I mean by "turning players down."

Don't you have a reserved slot because you're an admin?

If Mr. Tea bans during the night, that means he's not AFK asleep, which I have said before; it is not the problem.

The reserved slot point is incomplete.  Am I able to join a full server, that is, with both reserved slots full (42/42), after purchasing a reserved slot?  If not, then buying a reserved slot does not solve the issue at hand.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: i think something should be done about this.... - by OwnageHN - Aug 09 2011, 05:34 PM