Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why did that topic get locked?
OwnageHN Wrote:Anubis "closed" the thread yet Mr. Tea and Bison continued with it even though non-admin couldn't respond to it.

Bison is a root admin, and while he does not need permission to post in a locked thread, he explained why he did... so I fail to see why you even bring his name up. While Mr. Tea is new as an Admin, he was told by Joker today in the shoutbox, that he should not post on locked topics, Though I'm pretty sure he was typing that lengthy reply while the thread was still open, and it happend to be locked when he pressed the send button.

OwnageHN Wrote:
Quote:The issue:
* Mr. Tea being AFK in Spectator while server is full and 3+ reserved slots in the server.

Mr. Tea offered that he'd leave if we ask him but he cannot read the message when he's AFK.
You're correct, but I don't see how that has any effect on preventing him to do it in the future then making a fuss over a thread about it.

OwnageHN Wrote:Also, Mr. Tea made an ignorant remark about the auto-retry feature on his server list.  The auto-retry feature connects to the server once it has a slot open.  If that slot is a reserved slot, then a kick happens once the player joins.  I didn't think that I'd have to dumb down clarify my statement so much earlier but now that it's clear, he can move on.

*sigh* None of Mr. Tea's remarks were remotely close to being ignorant as you two blowing this topic out of proportion.

Messages In This Thread
why did that topic get locked? - by Zenk - Aug 09 2011, 09:41 PM
RE: why did that topic get locked? - by Rabbit - Aug 09 2011, 09:42 PM
RE: why did that topic get locked? - by Rabbit - Aug 09 2011, 11:32 PM
RE: why did that topic get locked? - by OwnageHN - Aug 09 2011, 11:36 PM
RE: why did that topic get locked? - by Rabbit - Aug 09 2011, 11:44 PM
RE: why did that topic get locked? - by DandyAndy - Aug 10 2011, 12:26 AM
RE: why did that topic get locked? - by Mr.Tea - Aug 10 2011, 12:28 AM